Target group for the course:
Engineers and technicians specialized in calculating quantities in consulting offices, contracting companies and establishments, accountants, and those interested in this field.
- Raising the professional competence of specialists in the field of quantities or those wishing to qualify, raise and develop their professional capabilities, and provide them with sufficient skill to use the program in engineering projects.
- Distinguish between the methods of calculating quantities for the owner and the contractor.
- Calculating quantities and estimating costs of resources (materials, labor, machinery and equipment analysis).
- Preparing quantity reports.
At the end of the course, the trainee will be able to:
- Inventory and measure the different business quantities.
- Making bills of quantities and specifications.
- Material analysis for structural and architectural works.