- Primavera P6 Advanced Rel 18 training course enables resource management and advanced project management techniques using P6
- In this course, students will learn new ways to manage resources and analyze project performance.
After completion of this course; you will be able to:
- Calculate percent complete
- Analyze resources and roles
- Use advanced scheduling techniques
- Use global change
- Bucket planning
- Use the Assignments window
- Analyze resources
- Level resources
- Use earned value
- End User
The Main Topic of the Course
- Module 1: Creating Resource Teams and Role Teams
- Module 2: Viewing Portfolio Performance
- Module 3: Viewing Portfolio Information
- Module 4: Analyzing Portfolios
- Module 5: High-Level Resource Planning
- Module 6: Managing Allocation
- Module 7: Staffing Resource Requests
- Module 8: Resource Leveling
- Module 9: Advanced Scheduling
- Primavera P6 Professional Fundamentals
- Basic project management knowledge
- Basic knowledge of P6 Professional
- Students should have a computer with 8 GB at least to create virtualization LAB
- LAB could be applied to the client’s computer with any virtualization
Course Outlines and Training Plan
Module 1: Creating Resource Teams and Role Teams
- View the Resource Team Summary
- View the Open Requests for Resources portlet.
Module 2: Viewing Portfolio Performance
- Review performance thresholds
- Use earned value analysis.
Module 3: Viewing Portfolio Information
- View return on investment data
- \View data in the Gantt Chart.
Module 4: Analyzing Portfolios
- Create a portfolio view.
- View waterline
- Create a
- View the Capacity Planning page
Module 5: High-Level Resource Planning
- Assign resources and roles
- Using Committed and Life of Project assignments.
Module 6: Managing Allocation-
- Using the Resource Usage tab to analyze units and
- Grouping data on the Assignments page.
Module 7: Staffing Resource Requests Use resource search
Module 8: Resource Leveling-
- Set leveling options
- Assign leveling priorities.
Module 9: Advanced Scheduling
- Multiple float paths
- Scheduling logic options.