Microsoft Certified System Engineer certification program also known as MCSE is one among most popular certifications offered by Microsoft under the Microsoft Certified Professional Certification. Microsoft Certified System Engineer program is a 2-5 months certification level Information Technology course. While pursuing the course, candidates will be introduced to the following areas regarding Microsoft Windows operating system, related desktop systems, networking and Microsoft Back office served products.
1. IT students and graduates.
2. Computer Engineers.
3. Computer Support Specialist.
4. Network Administrators.
5. System Administrators.
6. IT Managers who are looking to maximize business value and reduce IT overheads.
7. Professionals who are looking to gain MCSE certification.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Create a test environment using PowerShell and the Azure Service Management CmdLets.
- Describe Azure architecture components, including infrastructure, tools, and portals.
- Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and connect to on-premises environments.
- Plan and create Azure virtual machines.
- Configure, manage, and monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and reliability.
- Deploy and configure web apps and mobile apps.
- Implement, manage, backup, and monitor storage solutions.
- Plan and implement data services based on SQL Database to support applications.
- Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
- Create and manage Azure AD tenants, and configure application integration with Azure AD.
- Integrate on-premises Windows AD with Azure AD.
- Automate operations in Azure management by using automation.
00-SECURING WINDOWS SERVER 2016.
01-IMPLEMENTING A SOFTWARE-DENIED DATA CENTER
02-DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING SERVER INFRASTRUCTURE
70-744 : Securing Windows Server 2016
70-745 : Implement a Software-Denied Data Center
70-712 : Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure