course covers the more advanced activities on the Azure platform, such as managing Azure resources, configuring and deploying virtual machines and networks,
mastering Azure AD, and securing data. You will also learn how to identify data storage options, integrate SaaS service on Azure, author deployments, and more.
- Solutions architects
- Cloud developers
- Cloud software engineers
- DevOps professionals
After completing the Azure Architect Design course, Student will be able to:
- Manage security and identity for Azure solutions.
- Integrate SaaS services available on the Azure platform.
- Compare and analyze database options in Azure.
- Monitor and automate Azure solutions.
- Deploy resources with Azure Resource Manager.
- Choose the correct backup option for infrastructure and data hosted in Azure Automate the deployment of future resources for backup recovery or scaling purposes.
- Build Azure IaaS-Based Server Applications.
- Course Introduction
- Design Monitoring
- Design Identity and Security
- Design Data Storage
- Design Business Continuity
- Design Infrastructure
Fresh graduates who intend to take the plunge into the Cloud job market.