Primavera P6 is a project management software and a tool that simulates the key concepts of management, from the release and deployment of Oracle. The software provides the necessary technologies to help project managers and planning engineers to execute and fulfill their management roles in an optimal and accurate manner.
The Primavera P6 course includes step-by-step instructions, exercises, and discussions to customize the course the way the trainees want. The course also aims to enable the trainees to use the program in a professional manner and learn the advanced options and tools provided by the program through hands-on training in advanced resource management and project management, so that the trainees will create their own project during the course and add and analyze its components step by step under the supervision of a specialized engineer and work on adding project activities and relationships, allocate resources, modify the project plan based on the growth stage of the project and to account for delays in the schedule and according to the resources allocated to each stage. The trainees will also learn how to monitor project progress and communicate with team members.
- Provide participants with the skills to prepare, implement, manage, and analyze projects.
- Study and analysis of the project life cycle from planning and initiating the project to implementation, monitoring, control and closure.
- Master the use of the Primavera program and learn the advanced options and tools provided by the program.
- Learn the most important skills for advanced resource management and project management.
- Learn to monitor project progress and communicate with team members.