this course will provide foundational level knowledge on Azure concepts; core Azure services; core solutions and management tools; general security and network security; governance, privacy, and compliance features; Azure cost management and service level agreements.
This course is suitable for
- program managers
- and technical sales, with a general IT background.
- These students want to learn about our offerings, see how components are implemented, and ask questions about products and features.
Student will be know :
- the basics of cloud computing and Azure, and how to get started with Azure’s subscriptions and accounts.
- the advantages of using cloud computing services, learning to differentiate between the categories and types of cloud computing, and how to examine the various concepts, resources, and terminology that are necessary to work with Azure architecture.
- the core services available with Microsoft Azure.
- the core solutions that encompass a wide array of tools and services from Microsoft Azure.
- the general security and network security features, and how you can use the various Azure services to help ensure that your cloud resources are safe, secure, and trusted.
- the identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features, and how Azure can help you secure access to cloud resources, what it means to build a cloud governance strategy, and how Azure adheres to common regulatory and compliance standards.
- the factors that influence cost, tools you can use to help estimate and manage your cloud spend, and how Azure’s service-level agreements (SLAs) can impact your application design decisions.
- Describe core Azure concepts
- Describe core Azure services
- Describe core solutions and management tools on Azure
- Describe general security and network security features
- Describe identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features
- Describe Azure cost management and service level agreements
There are no prerequisites for taking this course. However, the more technical knowledge a student has, the more they will understand about the cloud.