Azure Administrator training provides you with a deep understanding of the entire administrative lifecycle in Azure environment. This Azure course shows you how to
maintain services related to computing, storage, network, and security. Enhance your Azure Administrator skills and prepare to Azure Administrator exam.
- Solutions architects
- Cloud developers
- Cloud software engineers
- DevOps professionals
After completing the Azure Administrator course, Student will be able to:
- Manage subscriptions, billing, and role-based access control regarding Azure users and groups
- Utilize Azure Monitor to configure alerts and review the Azure Activity Log Deploy resources with ARM templates and organize Azure resources
- Implement, manage, and secure storage with shared access keys, Azure Backup, and Azure File Sync
- Store and access data using Azure Content Delivery Network and the Import/Export service
- Build, execute, manage, and monitor virtual machines in Azure Portal with Azure PowerShell Use Azure DNS domains, zones, record types, and resolution methods
- Execute site connectivity schemas comprising VNet-to-VNet connections, and virtual network peering Integrate, secure, and manage identities with Azure Active
- And More..
- Course Introduction
- Governance and Compliance
- Azure Administration
- Virtual Networking
- Network Traffic Management
- Azure Storage
- Azure Virtual Machines
- Server less Computing
- Data Protection
Fresh graduates who intend to take the plunge into the Cloud job market.