This AWS SysOps Course is a prerequisite to the DevOps Engineer Certification. You will learn how to migrate on-premise applications to AWS, control the flow of data to and from AWS,
master the AWS management console, implement operational cost controls, and enhances your ability to leverage AWS resources and services efficiently.
- Solutions architects
- Cloud developers
- Cloud software engineers
- DevOps professionals
At the end of the course you’ll be able to:
- Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS.
- Migrate an existing on-premises application to AWS.
- Ensure data integrity and data security on AWS technology.
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data ,or security requirements.
- Identify appropriate use of AWS operational best practices.
- Understand operational cost control mechanisms and estimate AWS usage costs.
- Course Introduction.
- Monitoring and Metrics.
- Analysis and Cost Effectiveness in AWS.
- Data Management.
- High Availability.
- Deployment and Provisioning.
- Best Practices for AWS SysOps Administrator.
- Associate Practice Projects.
Fresh graduates who intend to take the plunge into the Cloud job market.