This training program aims to provide male and female trainees with the basic knowledge, skills and behaviour’s that must be available to workers in this sector, and to train them on high and specialized skills to practice work in the field of project pricing and cost estimation.
We expect that male and female participants may achieve the following results (God willing), where the focus is on transferring concepts and modern systems in the study of pricing and estimating project costs and relying on effective modern systems, according to advanced programs and scientific and practical approaches such as the NECA program.
By the End of this Training Program, Each Trainee, God willing, will be able to:
Our training is an industry, not a hobby, as this training program is based on a set of interactive activities, group and individual exercises, case studies and discussions, in addition to presenting the latest theories and methods of thinking. The training environment will provide the necessary support to encourage individuals, of all levels of experience, to share the curricula they are currently using as well as experiment with the new curricula that they will be introduced to during this training program.
The trainer will be on hand to answer any questions that a trainee may have, and will play a supportive role in building and implementing new curricula.
Our aim is to give the trainees who have attended this course a sense of the great value that this combination of learning styles and styles offers.
The Impact of Training on the Organization/Company/authority
Attendance of employees to this training program will bring the following benefits to the Organization /Company/Authority:
• Raising the efficiency of staff in estimating project costs.
• Learn the most important skills in project pricing.
• Provide practical examples of best practices and well-documented failures to maximize the chances of success in the project pricing and costing process.
• Gain the skills and confidence to deal with higher level regulation in minimizing project pricing and costing risks.
• Implementation of building the pricing system for the items of the project according to the methodology of the global program NECA.
The Effect of Training on the Trainee
In this training program, your team members will learn and have the opportunity to practice techniques to:
• Preparing an engineer capable of professionally preparing technical and financial offers for projects
• Training on how to price each item of the project’s work
• Full knowledge of all stages of implementation of each element of the construction process.
• Proficiency in counting quantities.
• Familiarize yourself with the conditions and specifications for implementation work.
• Training on proficiency in using the Excel program for calculating and pricing items
(Themes) • Pre-test to determine the level of the trainees before the start of the training program.
• Choose the appropriate project for the capabilities of your company and determine the degree of difficulty according to the international organization NECA and determine the degree of difficulty of the project through the application of the Labor Factor Score Sheet system.
• Accurately review contract documents (special conditions, general conditions, project technical specifications, design drawings, bills of quantities) and identify discrepancies.
• The initial inventory of the project’s TAKE OFF quantities is divided into two parts, the first inventory of items and the second inventory of raw materials.
• Reviewing the Suppliers Database for each item of the project.
• Communicate with suppliers and send (Request for Quotation) RFQ to each supplier’s email for each item
• Building the pricing system for the project
a. Direct cost calculation
b. Direct cost calculation
c. Profit account and administrative expenses
• Direct Costs
a. Material cost
b. Value added tax
c. The cost of transporting raw materials
d. Factory installation cost
e. perishable cost
• Indirect costs Direct Cost
a. cost of manpower
b. Project construction equipment
c. Providing and operating equipment and machinery
d. Insurance costs
e. Engineering fees and executive drawings
f. General and miscellaneous costs and incidentals
• Adding profits and administrative expenses, and you will be trained on how to calculate their percentage
• Types of construction cost calculation
• Estimated budget for the project
• Preparing technical and financial offers and submitting them on an Etimad platform
• After awarding the project to the contractor, the pricing file must be followed up and managed during the various phases of the project
• Post-test to determine the level of trainers after the training program.
• Delivery of certificates of attendance to the trainees.
• Taking photos and a group photo of the training program.
Requirements & Tools, Necessary for Training
Devices and equipment in the event that the program is remote: A device connected to the Internet and the Zoom program
Materials for training exercises: There is an integrated training bag for the trainees
Others: The trainee’s guide for the training program, the worksheet for the training program
• This training program is intended for
• Main contractor and subcontractors
• Employees in the public and private sectors
• Technical office engineers
• Responsible for the numbers of extracts
• Engineers, contractors and consultants
• Students and recent graduates
• Engineering students.
• Responsible for maintenance in facilities and facilities.
• The person who wants to start forward bidding for projects
• Fresh Graduate Engineers