Building Management System – BMS
Building Management System is a system of monitoring, operation, and control of all activities of the building(s) or facility in a central way.
- It ensures monitoring and control of all electromechanical loads
- Ventilation, air conditioning, heating and, elevator management
- Connecting power systems, cameras, surveillance, audio, and, theft alarm system
- Access control system and fire alarm system
- All systems are linked to the administrative center.
1. Control of air conditioning, refrigeration, and ventilation.
2. Lighting management.
3. Gates, elevators, and conveyor belts.
4. Control of pumps and motors.
5. The system of billing the water consumed (hot or cold) by investors such as restaurants.
6. Billing system for the electricity consumed by investors.
7. Fire alarm and fire extinguishing control systems.
8. Monitoring and controlling fuel and water tanks.
9. Security and anti-theft systems.
10. CCTV cameras.
11. Access control to the building (fingerprint or card).
12. Monitoring and control of generators, network, and main panels.
Direct benefits of BMS application:
1. Energy savings (fuel + electricity) up to 30% with the possibility of cost recovery starting from five months!
2. Savings on cables.
3. Maintaining indoor air quality at the lowest costs.
4. Increasing the operational life of air conditioning, ventilation and, heating equipment.
5. Increasing the service life of lighting devices through optimum operation.
6. Reducing the number of operators required for management operations.
7. Hot and cold water valves control.
8. Monitor conditions of air filters.
9. The time schedule for starting and stopping the work of the systems to be controlled.
10. Determining the work program daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly.
11. Obtain real-time warnings and malfunction reports.
12. Damper motor control.
13. Economic work according to external air conditions.