General description of the training program:
In the exercise of its work, the command of the installations security force is based on the tasks assigned to it to provide security and protection for vital installations, including:
- Providing security and protection for petroleum, industrial and vital facilities from outside each facility, and ensuring the efficiency of their security from within.
- Conducting security inspections through checkpoints, whether for mechanisms or people, to ensure the security situation in general.
- Conducting a security inspection to ensure the level of industrial security performance in the facility.
- Participation in the preparation of security plans for the facility.
The general objectives of the training program:
Candidates will be able to:
- Understand the rights and responsibilities of employees and employers under occupational health and safety law.
- Ability to apply state law in accordance with occupational health safety standards and occupational health and safety job list.
- Knowing guidelines for identifying danger.
- Ability to implement a fire evacuation plan.
- Personnel protection equipment – personal protective equipment.
- Electrical safety standards.
- Dangerous Communications – HAZCOM.
- Hazardous waste operations and emergency response procedures.
- Safety and health programs and electric industrial vehicles.
- Knowledge of handling hazardous materials and potential threats.
Thesis: a man of security and safety:
- Security men are an integrated team to protect the facility.
- The need for security.
- Modern concept of security.
- The role of the security apparatus in protecting vital installations.
- Dimensions of the relationship between public security and the facility.
- The content of the comprehensive concept of industrial security.
Personal and behavioral skills of a security man:
- The foundations upon which the personality of the security man is built
- Personal traits of a security man.
- Commandments for a security man.
- Attributes of a security man.
- Criteria that must be considered when choosing a security man.
- Distinctive characteristics of the security and guarding apparatus in vital installations.
Communication skills, listening and public relations with others:
- Communication skills.
- Communication barriers.
- An introduction to effective communication.
- The facility’s security apparatus and its employees.
- Vital installations.
- Technical skills of a security man.
The most important security points handled by the security apparatus in vital installations:
- Guarding and insurance work.
- Powers of the security man in vital installations.
- Develop the field skills of the security man.
- Organizational methods of the security apparatus.
- The most important security risks.
- Various pictures of terrorist operations.