Certification Accredited by the General Organization for Technical and Vocational Training in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
The trainee also receives a certificate according to their preference:
Certification Accredited by OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) – American Safety Academy + Membership Card
Providing a safe work environment from various risks and raising the level of efficiency and means of prevention will undoubtedly lead to the reduction of injuries and occupational diseases and the protection of workers and the institution from accidents, and then reduce the number of working hours lost as a result of absence due to illness or injury, as well as reducing the costs of treatment, rehabilitation and compensation for diseases, occupational injuries, and material and in-kind losses, which will be reflected in improving and increasing the level of production and boosting the economic power of the state.
About the course:
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration has designed this general industry safety program specifically for managers, experts, consultants and other individuals responsible for the activities of various industries to give them a comprehensive view of the safety of general industries. This program gives the opportunity to view and use OSHA standards for general industries in addition to occupational safety and health standards.
This program provides the attendees with the opportunity to obtain the latest information related to the principles of occupational safety and health, which qualifies them to absorb and control the various types of risks in the workplace in the industrial sites.
- Introducing the participants to OSHA and its legislation.
- Introduce participants to OSHA standards for general industries.
- Introduce participants to occupational safety and health standards and reduce work risks.
- Providing participants with the latest information related to the principles of occupational safety and health, which qualifies them to absorb and control the various types of risks in the workplace in the industrial sites.
- Determining the responsibilities and duties of both employees and employers with regard to occupational safety and health.
Who is this course for:
- Occupational safety and health workers.
- Workers in industrial and petroleum sites such as: (consultants – experts – managers – heads of departments) in all service or production institutions in the public or private sector.
OSHA certificate form issued by the American OSHA Academy: