The course of supervision and inspection of excavations
The main topics of the training course:
- Digging in all types of soil
- Occupational safety and health at the workplace
- Services (water – Sewerage – electricity – communication networks – home connections)
- Excavations ward off the dangers of torrential rain.
- Asphalt scraping works and re-position as it was before excavation.
- The work of stacking your father for the layers of the backfill.
- MC-1 impregnation layer work
- Sub-Base Layers Works
- Asphalt paving works
- Determination of the effect of water on the asphalt layer
- The effect of exploding water pipes or a break in the water or drainage line on the layers of soil and asphalt, and what causes it to subside in the roads
- Horizontal drilling and the steps to implement it on the site (video explanation from a project that has already been implemented)
- Concrete Barriers New Jersey (NJ(
- indicative plates
- Safety tools in the project.
- Types of project insurance
- Types of transfers on the road
- Manholes (water – Sewerage – Electricity – Etisalat )
Objectives of the induction course
- Commitment to safety and quality procedures and raising the efficiency of procedures and technical works, as well as linking between agencies and speed of implementation .
- Civil engineers, technicians and structural observers .
- Both government and private sector employees , bodies, institutions and associations .
- Managers of engineers, technicians and their assistants in the governmental and private sectors.
- Employees of supervisory departments and officials of project control departments.