General description of the training program
Since the beginning of the computer revolution in the late twentieth century and with the progress and development of technology in countries of the world, computers have become an essential factor and their presence is necessary in all workplaces and even homes. Due to the huge boom in the use of computers, the need for maintenance technicians and technical support for computers has become an important factor for all sectors. From this, the training program for the basics of technical support has been developed, as it is the first step required for the technical support specialist to start his work. And through this program, the technician learns all the components of the computer and its working mechanisms and assembling the parts inside the ready in order to achieve harmony and synergy, in addition to how to deal with operating systems, installation, and management. Through this program, the technician also knows the mechanisms of dealing with networks, their operation and management, the installation, removal and updating of programs, and troubleshooting technical errors and the ways to fix them, to be able to provide a distinguished service to customers.
The general objective of the training program
Introducing the participants to computers and how to maintain them.
Detailed objectives of the training program
- Explain and describe the computer and the work of each tool inside it.
- Enable subscribers to install and assemble computers.
- Enable subscribers to know the basics of networks and the ways to maintain them.
- Enable subscribers to troubleshoot technical errors.
Introduction to Information Technology
- What is the concept of information technology?
- Components of computers.
- Computer tasks and work.
- The tasks of each piece inside the computer.
- How to assemble a computer.
- Windows Operating System.
Networks and software
- What are computer networks and their types?
- What is the web?
- Privacy and security on the internet.
- What are computer programs and their types?
- How to manage computer programs.
- Install and remove programs in Windows.
Find errors and solve them
- Software Update.
- The importance of troubleshooting.
- Technical support for clients.
- Troubleshooting mechanisms in operating systems.
- Technical bug reporting skills.