• Advanced preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam.
• Identifying the majority of challenges in the global project management exam.
• Applying best practices for ease of solving questions.
• Familiarizing oneself with different question formats and becoming comfortable with handling them.
• Providing answer keys for test questions.
• Solving over 300 similar exam questions, including both direct and scenario-based questions.
• Preparing the trainee to pass the PMP certification exam.
• Responding to all inquiries and questions related to project management.
Who is this program for?
• Individuals who have completed a 35-hour training course but have not had the opportunity to take the exam.
• Serious candidates who aim to pass the global exam and obtain a project management certification.