Detailed objectives of the training program
Preparing engineers and technical cadres in the field of mechanical engineering to understand how to do the work of designing sewage and feeding networks and making their own design calculations. Providing the trainee with full knowledge of each sewage and feeding network and how it works and choosing the appropriate system according to the nature of the place and its use. Familiarity with the design codes used in the design of drainage and feeding networks according to international and local codes and according to the rules and basics of civil defense.
The general objective of the training program
Studying Life engineering for sewage and water recharge processes
Who is this course for
Mechanical engineers, technicians and workers in the field of health systems for facilities.
– Getting to know the role of the drainage and nutrition engineer in contracting companies and consulting offices
– Familiarize yourself with the project implementation steps.
– Recognize the correct methods of communication between consulting offices and contracting companies
– Identify the types of codes used in the design of drainage and feeding networks
– Identify the types of health equipment used in different facilities.
– Identifying the sources of water feeding facilities.
– Learn how to calculate the water needs of different buildings according to international and local codes.
– Learn about the specifications of the water tank, how to determine its size and the requirements for receiving it on the site
– Identifying the different ways to feed the facilities with water using the upper and lower tanks
– Learn how to design feeding networks using the Hunter Method
– Learn how to determine the capacity of pumps for water feeding systems
– Understand the phenomenon of waterways and how to treat it
– Identifying the methods of feeding facilities with hot water
– Knowing how to determine the capacity of the central heater for any facility
– Knowing how to determine the diameters of the hot water pipes as well as the return pipes and the capacity of the circulation pump of the system
– Identifying the types of pipes used in tip and feeding systems according to the codes
– Familiarize yourself with some of the definitions of exchange systems for establishments
– Learn how to use one pipe, two pipes systems
– Identify the types of elbows used in drainage systems according to the codes
– Learn how to design a sewage network and determine the diameters of the pipes and the appropriate slope.
– Learn how to design a network for basements or underground floors
– Learn how to calculate the volume of the assembly room and the pump capacities needed for it
– Familiarize yourself with the requirements for installing assembly room pipes according to the codes
– Learn how to design collection tanks
– Learn about the code requirements in the installation of mastics
– Knowing the code requirements in the installation of assembly rooms
– Identifying the requirements of the code in the installation of the elbows of the wind
– Identifying the places to use the indirect drainage method for sewage systems
– Learn how to design and install fat extractor
– Learn how to design rain drainage networks.
– Identify the different methods of designing ventilation systems
– Getting to know the code requirements in the Individual vent design
– Learn about the code requirements in the Common Vent design
– Getting to know the code requirements in Waste vent design
– Identifying code requirements in circuit vent design
– Knowing the code requirements in the design of an island vent