Salient Features of the Course:
- Petroleum feedstocks and refining processes to produce refined products.
- Atmospheric and vacuum columns for crude oil fractionation.
- Explanation of a number of catalytic and non-catalytic refinery processes – their objectives, feedstocks, process variables, and products.
- Development of the understanding of various refinery products and their specifications.
Course Standard & its Materials:
- The Training shall be as per the International Standard.
- The Training Kits provided by Esi are inclusive Training Manual, Worksheets, Handouts, Stationary, etc. (Softcopy – PDF).
- The Kits, particularly Training Manuals, shall serve the trainees as an important guide for instant reference in future.