Why should you attend?
ISO 9001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage Quality Management System (QMS) as specified in ISO 9001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of QMS, including QMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review, and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework, and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Quality Management.
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Quality Management.
- Understand the elements and operations of Quality Management System and its principal processes.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand the approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and management of QMS.