- Definition of control and its different systems
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC)
- Explanation of the main hardware parts of the PLC
- Explanation of some types of Siemens SIMATIC Step 7
- The most important devices that transmit and receive signals for the input and output units of the PLC Input & Output Devices Connected to PLC
- How to feed the PLC PLC CPU, Input module & Output module Power Feeding
- How to wire and simulate Input & Output Devices to PLC
PLC Control Elements
- PLC Programming – PLC Programming
- Logic Gates and it’s Applications
- PLC Languages of Programmable Logical Controllers
- Practical Projects on PLC Applications – Practical Projects about PLC
- Show live videos of some types and parts of Siemens PLC and how to install and connect them
Become a Siemens PLC Professional
New career opportunities learning PLC Industrial Automation and Control
PLC devices have been present on the market for over 40 years. The need for automation propels their continuing popularity and development. PLCs are used in various industries but also in building automation. Their big advantage is that they promote green solutions. Programmable PLC is an industrial digital computer (microcontroller) that takes an input (sensors) and gives an output signal to actuator/motors in order to control a process. All over the world, the continuing development of industrial automation makes PLC programming skills sought by potential employers. Want to take your career to the next level? Go ahead and see for yourself and get going with this exciting course.
By the end of this course the attendants will be able to identify, programming, install and troubleshoot the PLC SIEMENS S7 family, will be familiar to the PLC families, Programming Languages with sample and advanced
(THIS COURSE IS 100% PRACTICAL) The course will cover:
- Structure and architecture of a PLC (Modules, Power Supply Unit, Etc.)
- Need of PLC in Designing.
- Types of Sensors- Sinking, Sourcing, NPN, PNP.
- Sensors use in monitoring processes.
- Types of controllers (ON/OFF, Proportional, Derivative, Integral, PID Control)
- Data File Handling- Forcing I/O.
- What are the best programming practices?
- Fundamentals of ladder logic, FBD, SCL – definitions and history
- Organization of memory in PLC
- Programming using LAD, FDB and STL.
- Editing and modifying programs.
- How to Program Siemens PLC using Step 7 MicroWIN
- Using Simulator for Siemens PLC
- Siemens STEP 7 MicroWIN Instruction
- Practical implementation for Industrial Automation using Siemens PLC.
- Creating a training project to demonstrate plant programming examples.
- Programming examples including relay, timers, mathematics, move, compare and logic functions.
From the Authors:
“We have had a few years’ experience working with various programming systems used in industrial automation, from PLC to visualization systems (SCADA)… It was our intention to do this course based on practical examples, and to relate it to what I see in my work. It means introducing a measure of problem-solving to the tutorials, along with the knowledge you’ll need to write the programs we will work on. We hope my course will be a good introduction to the fascinating world of logical controllers …”
Prof. Dr. Eng. Khairy Assar
Electrical and instrumentation technicians and engineers
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverage
- Chemical Industry
- Pharmaceutical Factories
- Water and Waste Water station
- Customers who already have in their plants Siemens PLC