Learn the process of 3D design, modeling, and 3D printing step by step.
The course includes the following essential steps to learn 3D design and 3D printing:
– Basics of 3D design: How to design your first product for 3D printing and the important design guidelines.
– Basics of 3D printing: Learn about different techniques for each material and how they will impact your design.
– Basics of 3D modeling: How to repair and prepare the 3D model for successful 3D printing.
Middle school, high school, and college students.
– Certified and accredited certificate from the General Organization for Technical and Vocational Training.
– Professional trainers and experts in the field of safety.
– Intensive training on safety systems.
– How to design and model 3D efficiently.
– How to successfully print 3D models.
– Where to obtain 3D printing resources.
– How to export your 3D models as STL files.
– How to create your own 3D models and generate G-Code.
– How to print your models on a 3D printer.
– How to estimate costs and 3D print your own models.
– How to avoid 3D printing failures.