This course combines Architecting on AWS and Advanced Architecting on AWS to offer a comprehensive, immersive course in cloud architecture. It covers all aspects of how to architect for the cloud . You will learn how to design cloud architectures, starting small and working to large-scale enterprise level designs—and everything in between. Starting with the Well Architected Framework, you will be immersed in AWS services like compute, storage, database, networking, security, monitoring, automation, optimization, benefits of de-coupling applications and serverless, building for resilience, and understanding costs. Using hands-on labs, you will apply knowledge from lectures to gain skills.
- Solutions Architects who are new to designing and building cloud architectures.
- Data Center Architects who are migrating from on-premises environment to cloud architectures.
- Other IT/cloud roles who want to understand how to design and build cloud architectures.
At the end of the course you’ll be able to:
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
- Use AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Use AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
This course will be covered the following points :-
- The Well-Architected Framework
- Networking with AWS
- Core AWS concepts, knowledge, and services, including designing your environment and making your environment highly available
- Event-driven scaling
- Building for resilience
- Serverless designs
- Data security
- Advance networking topics
- How to grow your architecture from small to extremely large
attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Familiarity with AWS cloud computing, which can be learned in AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP networking concepts such as VPNs, routing, subnets/gateways, segments, and user permissions.
- Familiarity with and knowledge of multi-tier architectures and distributed systems.