This Course includes:
- Technical Essentials on AWS -2 days
- Architecting on AWS – 2 days
- Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate – 1 day
Technical Essentials _ AWS Technical Essentials introduces you to AWS products, services, and common solutions. It provides you with fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements and get started working on AWS.
Architecting on AWS _This course shows you the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on the AWS platform. You learn how to optimize the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how they fit into cloud-based solutions. You explore best practices and design patterns to help you architect optimal IT solutions on AWS, then build and explore a variety of infrastructures through guided, hands-on activity. You learn how to create fledgling architectures and build them into robust and adaptive solutions.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect _ Associate exam validates technical expertise in designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS. Join this half-day, intermediate-level training to learn how to prepare for the exam by exploring the exam’s topic areas and how they map to architecting on AWS and to specific areas to study. The course reviews sample exam questions in each topic area and teaches you how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can more easily eliminate incorrect responses. Customers will also receive a voucher to take an additional online practice exam at no cost
- Anyone who needs to understand the scope of cloud architectures
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers
- Individuals interested in learning how to get started with using AWS
- SysOps administrators, Solution Architects and developers interested in using AWS services
- Solution design engineers
At the end of the course you’ll be able to:
- Understand the foundational services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS).
- Understand the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Understand AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
- Understand AWS management tools, including Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor.
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
- ALSO MORE…..
1.Technical Essential :
- Introduction and History of AWS
- AWS Foundational Services: EC2, VPC, S3, EBS
- AWS Security, Identity, and Access Management: IAM
- AWS Databases: RDS, DynamoDB
- AWS Management Tools: Auto Scaling, CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing, Trusted Advisor
2.Architecting on AWS:
- The Well-Architected Framework
- Networking with AWS
- Core AWS concepts, knowledge, and services, including designing your environment and making your environment highly available
- Event-driven scaling
- Serverless designs
- How to grow your architecture from small to extremely large
3.Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate :
- Testing Center Information and Expectations
- Exam Overview and Structure
- Content Domains and Question Breakdown
- Topics and Concepts Within Content Domains
- Question Structure and Interpretation Techniques
- Practice Exam Questions
Attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials.
- Working knowledge of distributed systems.
- Familiarity with general networking concepts.
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures.
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts.
- At least one year of hands-on experience designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on the AWS platform.