Engineering Science Institute for Training (Esi) is pleased to announce to its valuable Clients and all the concerns that effective 6th July 2021 it has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the KPI Institute, Melbourne, Australia.
The KPI Institute is a leading global research institute specialized in business performance and its Headquarters is in Melbourne, Australia. The KPI Institute is conducting its training courses in 54 countries across 6 continents. Currently, the KPI Institute is considered the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com.
In accordance to the MoU, Esi is authorized to submit bids for training tenders, marketing, conducting and organizing all the Certified Training Courses are being offered by the KPI in Saudi Arabia. Some of the notable Certified Professional and Practitioner Courses of KPI are:
- Key Performance Indicator (Arabic & English)
- Strategy & Business Planning (Arabic & English)
- Performance Management (Arabic & English)
- Employee Performance Management (English)
- Objectives & Key Results Framework (English)
- Performance Management System Audit (English)
- Data Analysis (Arabic & English)
- Data Visualization (Arabic & English)
- Benchmarking Framework (English)
- Balance Scorecard Management (Arabic & English)
For more information of the KPI Institute, all its Courses and their details, please visit website: https:kpiinstitute.org or contact us.