General description of the training program
Occupational safety and health is defined as a set of procedures and means that are taken within all work sites (factories, companies, institutions, production units, building and construction sites, oil and gas companies, hospitals, schools and universities … etc.) to prevent the occurrence of dangers, accidents and injuries to life and property, Occupational safety and health seeks to protect the human element from injuries resulting from the risks of the work environment, preserve the components of the physical element of devices and equipment from damage and loss as a result of accidents, and provide and implement all occupational safety and health requirements that ensure the provision of a safe environment that achieves the prevention of risks for the human and material elements.
The general objective of the training program
The Occupational Safety and Health Manager qualification course is designed to qualify human cadres capable of implementing the safety system by understanding and absorbing safety and health requirements in accordance with international standards, laws, legislation, and labor regulations. Within 40 hours of intensive training, you will get a huge amount of useful and necessary information for any safety and health official. Vocational.
Detailed objectives of the training program
- Statement of purpose of the Occupational Health and Safety Law and OSHA Task List.
- Occupational safety and health system according to OSHA.
- Clarify the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the Occupational Health and Safety Law.
- Work risks (identification, evaluation, analysis and methods of preventing or reducing them).
- A list of OSHA inspection priorities and a description of the inspection and evaluation process.
- Preparing work permits to maintain a safe and healthy workplace.
- Guidelines for the safety of drilling and entering enclosed spaces.
- Safety and security of equipment and machinery and protection from their dangers.
International Standard ISO 45001:2018
Introduction to the International Safety Standard ISO 45001 45:
• The objectives of implementing ISO 45001 in the work environment and the benefits accruing from it.
• Risk-based thinking and defining the context of the facility.
• Basic requirements of ISO 45001.
• How to draw up an implementation plan for ISO 45001.
Electrical safety for technicians and supervisors emergency action plans:
- Introduction to Safety Management.
- Risk Communication Program.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Power Control Software.
- Introduction to the work environment.
- Fall Protection Program.