This training program aims to enable male and female participants to acquire knowledge, skills, attitudes, and how to familiarize participants with the concept of negotiation, the concept of administrative supervision, the appropriate climate to start the negotiation process, learn about persuasion skills, what you must do during persuasion, effective negotiation strategies, negotiation skills, the main elements of negotiation, and identify the reasons for the failure of negotiations And how to increase the effectiveness of negotiation.
Our training is an industry, not a hobby, as this training program is based on a set of interactive activities, group and individual exercises, case studies and discussions, in addition to presenting the latest theories and methods of thinking. The training environment will provide the necessary support to encourage individuals, of all levels of experience, to share the curricula they are currently using as well as experiment with the new curricula that they will be introduced to during this training programme.
The trainer will be on hand to answer any questions that a trainee may have, and will play a supportive role in building and implementing new curricula.
Our aim is to give the trainees who have attended this course a sense of the great value that this combination of learning styles and styles offers.
The impact of training on the institution / company / organization
Attendance of employees to this training program will bring to the institution / company / organization the following benefits:
• Learn to succeed by examining the experiences of others.
• Provide practical examples of best practices and well-documented failures to maximize chances of success in effective negotiation skills.
• Gain the skills and confidence to deal with effective negotiation.
Impact of the training on the trainee
In this training programme, your team members will learn and have the opportunity to practice techniques to:
• Introducing the participants to the concept of negotiation and the appropriate climate to start the negotiation process and the steps to prepare for negotiation.
• Learn about persuasion skills, what you should do during persuasion, and the factors affecting the persuasion process.
• Learn about effective negotiation strategies, negotiation skills and time management rules
• Learn how to pave the way for the actual and successful negotiation process and prepare for it operationally.
• Introducing participants to how to start negotiation, the negotiating issue, and how to start negotiation.
• Identify the reasons for the failure of negotiations and how to increase the effectiveness of the negotiation
First training day
• Pre-test to determine the level of the trainees before the start of the training program.
Introduction to the training program:
• First session
• The concept of negotiation
• The concept of administrative supervision.
• The importance of administrative supervision.
• Administrative supervisor duties.
• Definition of negotiation.
• The concept of negotiation.
• Preparation steps for negotiation.
• Terms of negotiation.
• The right climate to start the negotiating process.
• The pillars of the negotiation process.
• Know the concept of negotiation.
The second session
• The concept of persuasion.
• Factors affecting the conviction process.
• Different strategies of persuasion.
• In order to communicate your idea with a fruitful and constructive discussion.
• Rules of the art of persuasion.
• How to convince others with the idea.
• To convince the lost power.
• Elements of persuasion.
• The success of persuasion depends on topics.
• What you should do before persuasion.
• What you should do during persuasion.
• What you should do after persuasion.
• Awareness of persuasion skills used.
Second training day
• Effective negotiation strategies and negotiation skills
• Effective and successful negotiation strategies.
• When negotiating what to do.
• Rules in time management.
• Laws of success in negotiation.
• Current negotiation theories.
Preparing for the actual and successful negotiation process and preparing for it operationally.
• The most important considerations that must be adhered to in the negotiation process.
• The importance of positive listening and clarifying information.
• Post negotiation process.
• Learn effective negotiation strategies and negotiation skills.
The second session
• Types of negotiation
• Types of negotiation.
• The importance of looking forward to mutual gains in negotiation.
• Methods of commercial negotiation.
• Planning for effective and successful business negotiation.
• Negotiation outcomes and criteria.
• Negotiation policies.
• Elements of a successful negotiation process.
• Identify the types of negotiation.
Third training day
Key negotiation elements
Key negotiation elements.
• negotiation skills.
• The negotiating issue.
• The negotiating goal.
• How to start a negotiation.
• What loses the alternative accepts the deal.
• Three things you can do to help hesitant negotiators reach this conclusion.
• How to identify conflicts early.
• Top 10 methods and examples of conflict resolution.
o Identify the main elements of negotiation
The second session
Reasons for failure of negotiations
• Reasons for the failure of the negotiations.
• How negotiation effectiveness is increased.
• The importance of the science of negotiation.
• Concepts related to the negotiation process.
• Confused concepts about negotiation skills.
• your customers and how you deal with them.
• Emotional maturity and the negotiation process.
• The negotiator’s motives.
• Overcoming negotiation problems.
• Identify the reasons for the failure of the negotiations.
• Post-test to determine the level of trainers after the training program.
• Delivery of certificates of attendance to the trainees.
• Taking photos and a group photo of the training program.
requirements and tools
Necessary for training Devices and equipment in the event that the program is remote: – A device connected to the Internet and the Zoom program
Materials for training exercises: There is an integrated training bag for the trainees.
Others: The trainee’s guide for the training program, the worksheet for the training program.
This training program is intended for
Manager and departments.
Holders of administrative, executive and advisory positions.
Heads of departments and those at their level in all different institutions and organizations.
Anyone who finds himself in need of this course and wants to develop his skills and experience
Managers and owners of government and private companies.
Managers of business administration offices in companies and institutions.
Managers of offices supervising the implementation of works.
All those in charge of following up the implementation of the company’s business.
All employees in the supervision department within the institutions.
All employees to accomplish the decisions and work of the company