Microsoft Server Management Certification Overview
There is still time to get the MCSA certification
For a brighter future, enroll now in Microsoft’s highly anticipated MCSA course before it’s too late…
Microsoft Certified Solution Assistant MCSA course aims to provide students with the knowledge necessary to run the latest versions of Microsoft Server and work with available technology such as: databases of network resources, services and users, Microsoft network services, security and remote control, and design concepts, so that the course includes a step-by-step training A step-by-step approach to using Microsoft solutions with high-quality technology This course provides an outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft cloud-related technologies as well as managing and developing high-level solutions.
- Learn how to download and store functionality available in Windows Server 2016.
- Learn how to install Windows servers, and perform tasks related to protecting and monitoring server environments.
- Learn the networking features and functionality available in Windows Server 2016.
- Learn how to implement DNS, DHCP, and IPAM systems, implement network connectivity, remote access and distributed network solutions, and build advanced network infrastructure.
- Learn how to manage identities in Windows Server 2016.
- Learn how to download and configure Active Directory Services (AD DS), manage and maintain AD D, create and manage Group Policy, implement AD CS services and implement access solutions.
- Deploy and manage Windows Server 2016
- Install and manage Active Directory
- Active Directory Organization
- Dealing with IPV6
- Install and manage DHCP
- Install and manage DNS
- Handling of storage media
- File management and network printing services
- Group Policy Infrastructure Management
- Securing Windows Server Using Group Policy
- Hyper v . Virtualization Manager
- User account settings
- Group settings
- Add the Organizational Units
- Managing permissions by Group Policy Management
- DHCP Server Setup
- Files and Folders
- Set up and share printers over the network
- Use the terminal services
- Network Policy Role
- Encryption and monitoring
- advanced infrastructure services
- Network Load Balance
- Secure network load Failover clustering
- disaster management
- AD DS . Department
- Managing Active Directory AD Sites
- Active Directory Synchronization Management
- AD CS . Management
- Dynamic Access Control
- Information systems engineer
- IT Service Manager
- IT Service Consultant
- Data center manager
You can earn the MCSA certification by passing the following exams:
- exam 70-740
- exam 70-741
- exam 70-742