- in this course you will learn how to perform a process assessment and how to analyze the results to provide a clear determination of process capability.
- COBIT 5 Assessor provides a basis for assessing an organization’s process capabilities against the COBIT 5 Process Assessment Model (PAM).
- COBIT 5 Assessor is evidence-based and helps IT leaders gain C-level and board member buy-in for change and improvement initiatives by enabling a reliable, consistent and repeatable way to assess IT process capabilities.
- This course is suitable for
- IT Managers
- IT Quality Professionals
- IT Auditors
- IT Consultants
- IT Developers
- IT Operational Management
- IT Business Leadership Management
- Managers in IT Service providing firms
After completing this course, attendees should be able to:
- How to perform a process capability assessment using the Assessor Guide: using COBIT 5.
- How to apply the Process Assessment Model (the PAM) in performing a process capability assessment.
- How to identify and assess the roles and responsibilities in the process capability assessment process.
- How to perform and assess the 7 steps outlined in the Assessor Guide.
- How to use the self-assessment guide.
The Main Topic of the Course
- Module 1: How to perform a process capability assessment using the COBIT 5 Assessor Guide
- Module 2: How to identify and assess roles and responsibilities
- Module 3: How to use the Process Assessment Model and Process Reference Model
- Module 4: How to perform and assess the 7 steps outlined in the Assessor Guide
- Module 5: How to use the self-assessment guide
- Successful completion of the COBIT 5 Foundation Exam.
Course Outlines and Training Plan
Module 1 :
- COBIT 5 Assessor Guide
- Process capability assessment
Module 2 :
- Identify and assess roles and responsibilities
Module 3 :
- To apply and analyse the measurement model in assessing process capability levels
- To apply and analyse the capability dimension
Module 4 :
- Initiate a process assessment
- Scope an assessment
- Plan and brief the teams
- Collect and validate the data
- Perform process attribute rating
- Report the findings of the assessment
Module 5 :
- Self-assessment guide