ASP.NET MVC is a server-side web framework for building dynamic, data-driven web applications. Since its first release in 2009, it has gained a lot of popularity amongst developers using Microsoft technologies. If you want to get employed as a web developer at a company that utilizes Microsoft technologies.
- beginners who want to learn ASP.NET MVC 5 step by step.
- and professionals who want to learn ASP.NET MVC 5 step by step.
This course will allow Students to
- Understand the benefits of MVC design over traditional ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Understand the about the role of Model, View and Controller in integrating them to develop a complete web application and Request life cycle.
- Understand how Routing API maps requests to action methods in the controller.
- Learn about the Razor Syntax Fundamentals, Layout View, Sections and Partial Views
- Learn how to reuse code rendering HTML using custom HTML Helper method
- Building Custom Model Binders for typical conditions in which built-in default binders are not usable.
- Understanding and applying validation framework for both client and server validations.
- Learn about the Architecture of Config File, App Settings, Exception Handling and Encrypting Connection String.
- Learn about the Sharing data across requests from same client/user using Cookies and Session management.
- Introduction to Web Programming.
- Overview of Classic ASP.
- Overview of ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Introducing to ASP.NET MVC
- First MVC Application
- Exploring Controller’s
- Exploring Razor Views
- Digging into HTML Helpers
- Understanding Model Binders
- Annotations and Validations
- Web Configuration File and Global Application Class
- State Management Techniques
- Web Caching
- CRUD operations using Entity Framework
- AND MORE ..
Basic knowledge of .Net Framework 3.5/4.5, C#,Entity Framework, Linq.