A PRINCE2 Foundation opens multiple avenues for you as a Project Management professional and provides you a global career acceleration opportunity
Our AXE LOS accredited course-ware, interactive training by an industry expert with hands-on Projects In Controlled Environments experience, provides you the best opportunity to develop your project management career and deliver PRINCE2 projects confidently and competently, above and beyond just the syllabus areas. A PRINCE2 Foundation certification fast tracks your career as a Project Management professional.
PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner certifications are beneficial for professionals aspiring to become senior project managers. Simplilearn’s PRINCE2® course is ideal for project managers, associate or assistant project managers, team leads or team managers, project executives, project engineers, and software developers.
- Upon successful completion of this training course, you will be able to:- Advance your skills and develop knowledge about the application of best practices of PRINCE2 in project management.
– Learn to apply the seven principles, processes, and themes as defined the PRINCE2 guidelines.
– Learn how to delegate, monitor and control.
– Manage resource utilization effectively and handle Risk mitigation efficiently.
– Identify and Develop roles and responsibilities and Learn how to delegate, monitor and control
– Learn to breakdown the project into manageable chunks.
– Impart knowledge transfer about managing projects in a PRINCE2 environment.
- Overview of PRINCE2®/Project Start-Up
- Describe the project product description
- Understand the role and value of the business case for a project
- Project Initiation Part I
- Project Initiation Part II
- Describe the activities that constitute the PRINCE2® approach to planning
- Specialist Products Creation
- PRINCE2® Foundation examination
- Describe managing product delivery process
- Monitoring and controlling a project
- Understand how to review the ongoing success of a project
- Review types of progress controls
- Closing a Project
- key activities and actions required in closing the project down