- Impersonating someone else to take the test or arranging for another person to take the test instead.
- Engaging in any behavior that negatively affects the test process, whether for cheating or any other reason.
- Misbehaving towards peers or invigilators and attempting to obtain test questions before the test.
- Accessing or trying to access test questions and answering them before being allowed by the test invigilator to begin the test or after the test’s specified duration.
- Engaging in any form of cheating during the test, such as unauthorized communication or attempting to access information sources, whether in physical or electronic formats (e.g., books and notes).
- Disclosing or attempting to disclose test questions or answers to other trainees, or assisting or attempting to assist other trainees in cheating.
- Attempting to use any unauthorized materials, methods, or devices during the test and extracting test questions by any means.
- Failing to comply with the test instructions or instructions from the test invigilator regarding the test’s administration, such as refusing to open the personal camera for the test or continuing behaviors previously warned against by the test invigilator.
In case of any violation of the rules, the violator may face one or more of the following penalties:
- A warning with deprivation from entering any future course.
- Considering the candidate as failing in some or all test subjects.
- Canceling the candidate’s results in previous tests.
- Prohibition from taking tests for a single session or more, with the ban not exceeding one year at most.