- The trainer must adhere to the content adopted for the course and should consider any updates. Deleting any part of the training kit without approval from the Training Department is strictly prohibited.
- The recorded lectures and all electronic content, in any form, are the property of the Engineering Sciences Institute for Training. The institute reserves the right to use them for educational purposes and in ways that serve the institute.
- Respecting intellectual property rights and following fair use guidelines and intellectual property principles.
- All published content on the pages affiliated with the Engineering Sciences Institute is subject to intellectual property rights.
Second: Ownership and Copyright
All content published on the pages of the Engineering Sciences Institute’s e-learning platform must comply with copyright laws and the electronic publishing policy, including but not limited to:
- Training kits in electronic formats.
- Activities and question banks.
- Any electronic materials are not owned by the page owner but which have copyrights.
- The administration ensures that all content or posts from other websites do not violate the other site’s copyright, and the entity will bear all liabilities arising from that.
- We emphasize adherence to intellectual property and copyright for all website content in line with the publishing policies of the Engineering Sciences Institute for Training. We strictly warn against copying or quoting any images or logos without citing their source.
- Suitability of the content and absence of inappropriate style.
- The website prohibits publishing content that violates the laws of tours, training centers, societal norms, or infringes upon others’ privacy.
- Using publishing for educational purposes only.
- Adhering to the language rules used in creating the page or electronic material and ensuring its correctness in grammar and spelling.
- Regularly updating the website.
- The institute is not responsible for any external links that are not under its management.
- Publishing purposeful content that complies with standards and specifications, including electronic site standards.
- Each institute affiliate is responsible for all content posted on their personal pages and does not represent the institute in any way.”