The Engineering Science Institute for Training emphasizes the importance of attendance for remote training courses, treating it as equivalent to traditional attendance. Therefore, please adhere to the following:
- To obtain a certificate of course attendance, trainees must commit to attending no less than 75% of the scheduled training hours
- Virtual attendance is considered equal to physical attendance, in addition to a minimum requirement of synchronous attendance hours (not less than 25%).
- The login name for the workshop/training course must match the name registered in the electronic registration system.
- Login should occur 15 minutes before the course to ensure connection and audio stability.
- Please download the training materials before hand from the training course registration site to review them before the course/workshop.
- Mute your microphone during the workshop, only opening it for participation and closing it again afterward.
- For optimal use, attend the course via a computer device.
- If the number of registrants for the course is insufficient, the course will be postponed. The client will be notified 24 hours prior to the course date and time. The client is not entitled to any compensation.
- All advertised offers on the website are for individuals only and do not include government sectors or companies.
- All prices displayed on the website do not include value-added tax.