- PRINCE2® Agile Foundation training course is designed for IT professionals working within an agile project environment, whether they’re a project manager, project support or part of the wider project team.
- In this certification course, you will learn how to deliver agile projects by tailoring PRINCE2® management controls with a broad toolset of agile delivery techniques and frameworks.
- This certification course is recommended for anyone who delivers projects, large or small, in an agile context.
- This training course is valuable for anyone working within an agile project environment, whether they’re a project manager, project support or part of the wider project team
- After completing this certification course, you will be able to:
- Understand PRINCE2® governance requirements clearly and comprehensively
- Gain a broad range of knowledge of agile concepts and techniques including: Scrum, Kanban, Lean Start-up and Cynefin
- Explore the interface between PRINCE2® and agile ways of working.
The Main Topic of the Course
- Module 1: Agile Overview
- Module 2: PRINCE2 Summary
- Module 3: Blending PRINCE2 and Agile
- Module 4: Combining PRINCE2 and Agile
- Module 5: PRINCE2 Agile Themes
- Module 6: PRINCE2 Agile Processes
- Module 7: Agile Frameworks, Concepts, and Techniques
There are no prerequisites for taking the PRINCE2® Agile Foundation certification course.
Course Outlines and Training Plan
- PRINCE2 Agile
- An Overview of Agile
- The Structure of PRINCE2
- Project Management
- Principles, Themes, and Processes
- Relationship Between Themes and Processes
- Project Management Team Roles
- Rationale Behind Blending PRINCE2 and Agile
- Target Audience
- PRINCE2 Agile Elements
- The Eight Guidance Points
- The PRINCE2 Journey with Agile
- Fix and Flex
- The Five Targets
- The Agile View on Tolerances
- PRINCE2 Agile Behaviors
Combining the PRINCE2 Themes
Combining the PRINCE2 Processes
The Scrum Framework