- The modern organization is faced with increasing volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity. M_o_R (Management of Risk) helps you and your organization identify, assess, and control risk at the strategic, programme, project, and operational levels.
- The M_o_R guidance shows you how the principles, processes, and techniques can be embedded, reviewed, and applied to your work practices by considering the nature of the objectives at risk. It allows you to make informed, effective decisions about the use of resources and initiating change.
MoR® Foundation and Practitioner course is designed for any business professional that makes significant decisions within their workplace on a regular basis. It is also focused on individuals who would like to develop their risk management skills and apply these to their organization.
- Have a greater understanding of the advantages of risk management within an organisation, such as:
- Increased certainty and fewer surprises
- Better Service Delivery
- More effective management of change
- More efficient use of resources
- Better management at all levels through improved decision making
- Reduced waste and fraud, and better value for money
- Management of contingent and maintenance activities.
- Better management of unplanned threats and opportunities
- Used as a ‘how to’ guide for risk management
- Improve service delivery
- Reduce waste and fraud, and increase value for money
Stronger contingency management
There are no official Pre-Requisites for this course.
Course Outlines and Training Plan
- The benefits of MoR®
- Mechanisms that support the principles and their differences
- The content of the nine MoR® approaches and considerations for their creation
- Roles of communicators and stakeholders
- Problems that can be caused by embedding and reviewing MoR®
- How to apply MoR® to a company with management support
- Function of applying MoR® across the perspectives
- Applying MoR® to a specific scenario
- Differentiating between correct and incorrect appliance of MoR®
- Technique to identify risks